CinePaint

Deep paint and other open source software tools for motion picture retouching and HDR photography with 8, 16 and 32-bit per channel color.

Thursday, January 11, 2007

CinePaint at SCALE on Feb 10-11th

February 10-11, 2007.
Exhibits 10:15am to 5:30pm. Cost $10.
Conference cost is $60, but see below for half-price tickets.

SCALE

CinePaint and LinuxMovies.org will have a booth at the Fifth Annual Southern California Linux Expo. Come by and see me and other guests. I'll be answering questions about CinePaint, Glasgow and Linux in the motion picture industry.

Booth volunteers wanted. If you'd like to help us for a few hours on the show floor let me know!

Get half price conference tickets! Email me for a special code to get into the conference for half price. When you write me please put 'CinePaint at SCALE' in the subject so I can't miss your email. I get a lot of email!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home